- Kelly Farrell is CallisonRTKL’s President and CEO. Kelly Farrell
- Todd is EVP Client Development, with a strategic focus on Creating Winning Momentum and a regional focus on Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Todd Lundgren
- Matt is EVP People & Communities with a strategic focus on Every Person Counts and regional focus on Asia-Pacific. Matt Billerbeck
- Randy is CallisonRTKL's Chief Financial Officer. Randy Pace
- Robyn is responsible for the firm’s global legal activities and policies. Robyn Miller
- Sandra Whipp oversees all aspects of CallisonRTKL's human resources. Sandra Whipp
- Ardie serves as CallisonRTKL's Chief Information Officer. Ardie Aliandust
2019 Trends in the Workplace
CallisonRTKL’s workplace strategy team identifies and analyzes design trends in and around the workplace.
2018 Trends in the Workplace
CallisonRTKL’s Workplace Strategy Team identifies and analyzes this year’s trends driving today’s workplace.
Benchmarking the Tech Industry
A CRTKL Study Tracking Key Performance Indicators, Size and Space Assignment Trends in Technology Companies
Vertical Data Centers
Going Forward Means Going Vertical
CallisonRTKL Sustainability Update
CRTKL + Performance-Driven DesignSM
Seattle Mass Timber Tower Study
CallisonRTKL’s sustainability experts tackle a feasibility study and design and construction analysis discussing how wood can be used in tall towers.
Arcadis Urban Land Restoration Index
CallisonRTKL Parent Company Arcadis Releases Urban Land Restoration Index
The Knowledge Gap
A report on how the gig economy, office design trends and the creative class are turning traditional productivity measurement on its head.
Workplace Trends 2016
CallisonRTKL’s workplace strategy experts identify and weigh in on the themes and trends impacting the workplace.
Tall Buildings is a compilation of, literally and figuratively, far-reaching projects taken from vision to reality by ARCADIS, CallisonRTKL and Hyder.
CRTKL Sustainability Update 2017
CRTKL Looks at the State of the [Green Design] Union
CRTKL explores examples of strategic planning and urban design
2017 Trends in the Workplace
CRTKL breaks down the trends affecting the workplace this year.
Our blog explores issues affecting our world not from behind our desks but from our personal experiences as people living, visiting and working in cities around the world. The blog positions us first and foremost as active participants in our environments and second, as planners, architects and designers with a point of view. As a result, each post begins with a personal observation or anecdote and then uses that first-hand perspective as the foundation for a larger discussion on a design-related topic.Read "You Are Here"